or Connect

Posts by JFetter

Looks great man.
Those of you with tight sleeves on your (calf) jackets - I have a question.     How much "give" did your jacket have in the sleeves after some wear?   I typically wear button up long sleeve shirts, with the sleeves rolled up on my forearm.  Well, I ordered my jacket quite fitted, and when I put it on the jacket forces my shirt sleeves to hike up past my elbow... leaving most of the shirt on my bicep.   I can't bend my elbow much past 90 degrees which sounds...
Probably the last picture.  It's somewhere between light and medium brown...kind of the color of peanut butter.   It's a nice looking shade of brown as is, but I think with some serious wear it will be off the charts.
2010 DR Calf Toffee Tan          
As noted, this isn't VTG.   And I wrote a typo.  I'm not getting the tan calf (couldn't get a picture of it).  I'm getting the toffee tan calf, after charly sent me a sample pic.  It looks very similar to the above jacket.
I debated for a long time, which of my jackets would be tan and which would be black lamb.     In the end I decided tan = DR, and black lamb = Moto.  This post is to blame...  
Perhaps a better question (for me)   black lamb with silver zips:   Moto 4 zip or MDR   I'm currently having made a DR in tan calf.  Have always wanted a moto in lamb, but I'm wondering if the MDR would suit my body better.  (6'3" 170lbs)
Has anyone posted  pictures of the Calf Tan?     It looks very light from the sample, but I'm wondering what some age, and perhaps some Obenaufs, would do to it.  Maybe it could look like this:
FYI, I was just informed that my Portobello HH MDR cannot be made, because the leather is no longer available.  (And I ordered beginning of april)   Unfortunate, because it looked to be a  promising color!
Dang Ribkin.  Killer,Killer fit man.