or Connect

Posts by JFetter

I ordered a Horse MDR because it was the only material (currently) in a shade of brown I was looking for.   The toughness might be cool for the knife fights I typically start, but I hope it breaks in nice too.   Why is everyone making a big deal?  I've heard the horse is similar to calf....and calf has always been THE leather to make jackets out of.
Silly question:  Just ordered a MDR.    I see Drew just mentioned 4-zip, and I've seen some in the gallery with no upper zips.   I want the 3-zip, which I'm pretty sure is how they are currently made anyway.  (so no need to specify?)  
Thanks bro, but I just ordered my (Portobello FQHH) Minimalist Double Rider with gunmetal zips.
Regarding armhole size and mobility/comfort:   What sizes have you guys gone with for the sleeve width at the pit?   I'm thinking of ordering mine to 7", but wanted to see if anyone of my build has done that.   My body measurements: 6'3", 170 lbs Shoulder  17"  Chest   39" Mid   31 1/2" Waist   32 1/2" Front length   22" Sleeve length   27 3/4" Bicep   13 1/4"   Charly's...
Sounds about right.  
On FQJJ vs calf - those who have handled both from TOJ, could you post your impressions? Haven't seen much in this thread about horsehide....   The main thing drawing me to FQHH is the light brown color they currently are offering.    I don't ride or anything.    Basically all I know, is that HH seems to be just as tough as calf, naturally water-resistant, and takes forever to break in.  (longer than calf?)   Is TOJ FQHH soft?  Is it noisy to move in?
Haven't even ordered my first TOJ yet, and I'm already wanting a second one.   I am for sure on a black lamb 4 zip moto.  (Still torn between gunmetal and silver.  Would still love to see gold too)   Now I'm strongly considering a MDR in Horse.  Is the 'portobello' color on the website the same as the tan sample posted here (to the left)?   http://25.media.tumblr.com/3fdac6ab1bd3a4746117443a18ee11eb/tumblr_mh625zo9qc1rk0hu3o1_1280.jpg       Looking...
glundr,   That's the spirit!  Thank you
Back to jackets for a minute:   Am I the only one disappointed in the huge lack of EVO pics?   Most of these pics are brand-new-stiff-boring looking.  Let's see these bad boys in their daily routine! Black lamb/calf especially.  
Boy that's making me lean toward silver zips.   Now some pictures of gold please!