or Connect

Posts by JFetter

Has anyone posted  pictures of the Calf Tan?     It looks very light from the sample, but I'm wondering what some age, and perhaps some Obenaufs, would do to it.  Maybe it could look like this:
FYI, I was just informed that my Portobello HH MDR cannot be made, because the leather is no longer available.  (And I ordered beginning of april)   Unfortunate, because it looked to be a  promising color!
Dang Ribkin.  Killer,Killer fit man.
Best of luck on future ventures!   Waiting on my first jacket to come in, so I can check measurements and order Black lamb Moto with silver zips. Ordered April 1st and I dearly hope it comes within the month deadline!
Wow, could we get a fit pic of this pretty please?
  Amazing.  This is what I imagine the Portobello will look like.
I asked the same thing a month ago, and didn't really get anywhere.   I have one on order in MDR.  (maybe the first this leather has been ordered?)   Will post pictures when I receive it.
Nice jacket, man.
Kudos for posting some pics without horrible posture.   Why are so many people slouching and pushing their pelvis forward in their photos? I think this does the clothes a disservice.   I realize most people in the world have horrible posture, but this forum seems to have an especially prolific amount.   For shame!  Go read Esther Gokhale's book right now.
I ordered a Horse MDR because it was the only material (currently) in a shade of brown I was looking for.   The toughness might be cool for the knife fights I typically start, but I hope it breaks in nice too.   Why is everyone making a big deal?  I've heard the horse is similar to calf....and calf has always been THE leather to make jackets out of.