or Connect

Posts by JFetter

Thanks, I'd appreciate that.   I'm a size 12 US, which I believe would translate to around 46.   You guys with normal sized feet don't know how nice you have it when you go looking for used footwear.
Thanks Alexander.   I don't own any "baller" boots yet, and to be honest most of them simply don't appeal to me at all. But certain tornadoes do... and the oiled horse double zips really do.   I'm trying to find a way to justify boots that will probably cost me close the $3k, with no option to return them if they don't fit... and no way to contact the manufacturer if there are quality problems.  Big pill for me to swallow.   Meanwhile searching for rough style black...
 Thanks for the update - now let's see some pics of these babies in action!
I really wish we had some additional pictures of the new ST8 oiled horse.
I'm also somebody who has been thinking of joining the "dark" side... and also considering either CCP or A1923. I'm leaning towards A1923.   eton97:  What differs from the boots you have and this season's "oiled" horse?    I am really falling in love with the oiled horse ST8.  As I understand it these are exclusive to this season, and next year's model will be different?   It's really not wise for me to spend 2k+ right now on boots I don't need, and I'm worried I'll...
It really is quite amazing how impressionable people are.    We go a few pages with relatively little complaining, so other people are inclined to not complain.   Then one or two people freak out and demand refunds, then all of a sudden we have pages of people complaining and demanding to burn down the village.     I would like to point out that some of us are remaining quiet in the background, giving TOJ the benefit of the doubt that they will make things right,...
Thank you, Gentlemen.   Another five pages of useless drivel when I logged in this morning.  Right on par!
I'm still looking for a boot like:       What do you guys think of these two Guidi options?    I especially like this one.  (calf) http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/guidi-baby-calf-full-grain-item-10696063.aspx?storeid=9081&ffref=lp_21_     This one isn't too bad. (horse) http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/guidi-full-grain-lace-up-boot-item-10673485.aspx?storeid=9422&ffref=lp_15_     Would these be a good entry into the high-end boot market?   My...
6'3"front 21.5back 23.7sleeve 26.5   I'm still deciding, but I think on my new version it will befront 23back 25sleeve 27
Sorry to take so long, been quite busy! Here are some quick and dirty pics from a few weeks ago.  Please note this jacket isn't a prime example of what a "broken in" jacket would look like.  I haven't worn it terribly much because of hot weather and also because it doesn't fit as well as I'd like. This was my first TOJ and I requested very slim fitting sleeves... which was a mistake with calf.  When I first got it I couldn't hold a cell phone to my ear for more than 10...