or Connect

Posts by JFetter

Wow!  That MW is veryy red.  Nice looking jacket.  So, the bright red moto was from way back from a limited run of italian calf.  Ok, Are there any pics of the "soft" calf in red?
Looking good.
Fellas,   I'm looking for this pair of boots:             So far, some of the closest I can come up with are:   Fiorentini + Baker 745 http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=077605007   Guidi  http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/guidi-baby-calf-full-grain-item-10696063.aspx?storeid=9081&ffref=lp_2_   Any other similar boots you know of?   What kind of differences can I expect in going from the F + B...
I don't think so.  I have a black lamb mdr with silver zips...and the desire for gunmetal zips and black calf are really tugging at me.
Thanks for the replies. Looking into different white sneakers now. I kinda like the CDB in suede... but something like this I like a bit more.  Any info on this boot?  This would go good with a black MDR and indigo jeans right?   EDIT:  I like the Buttero boots, but they don't have a heel like these do.
Regarding footwear with full leather jackets:   I do not mix it up at all.   I have a pair of PBJ 005 denim that is pretty much the only pair of pants I wear outside of work. I wear western or harness style boots outside of work.  I live in a rural part of the country and I love this style of boots. Ex.       But with all that said.....I'm looking to change it up.   When I got my black lamb/silver zip 4-zip MDR and started wearing it with harness boots all...
You always have such great fits.   And despite the fact that I think you have one of the nicest motos I've seen (brown goat?)... I would have to say the MDR looks better in this photo.   Nice comparison shot.
Are there any really good pictures of worn black calf yet?   Tons of pics of lamb.  But I wanna see some nice rider jackets in black calf with a couple years of wear on them.
Do some of you guys not have hot girls in your life and awesome hobbies, so that you keep worrying over your jacket every 30 minutes?   I have never sent a question asking about my order.... and currently one of my jackets is somewhere around the 7 month mark.  They'll ship it when it's ready.