or Connect

Posts by JFetter

Looking at a new pair of PBJ's, this time 013 instead of my XX-005.   Can anyone comment on the 18oz fabric compared to the normal 14oz I am used to?   I thought the 005's were hot in summer and didn't breath the best, not super comfortable etc.  (Maybe because they fit tight)
That discoloration looks fantastic.  Please post some shots of the entire jacket/ or fit pics.
Nice looking jackets. I would also like to respectfully add my vote for rear-facing zippers. Can't see myself ordering these new ones, looks too new-age for me.
[[SPOILER]] This post got buried, but I just wanted to say how awesome these boots look.  Oiled horse ?
What's the reason for the wrist zippers on the front now? Does anyone have feedback or pics comparing the 2 styles?  (Thinking the old/traditional style is superior)
Congrats!   To clarify:  Black and silver are the only HW available now, and the old "gunmetal" style is not possible?
203 aza ($380.00) 204 whiskey ($780.00) 205 .mavErick ($780.00) 206 thundercloud ($380.00) 207 axroox ($380) 208 Heymanniceshot ($780.00) 209 mildperil35 ($885) 210 lesamourai ($135.00) 211 zxvbn ($905.00) 212 stabs ($741.00) 213 JFetter ($1650.00)
Yes, the boots have a much stronger blue tint than I was expecting when I opened the box.  I was thinking they looked gray/charcoal from the web photos.   Either way, very nice boots.  Time to break em in!
All this talk of seasons has me thrown off.  I bought my oiled horse this last fall.  The box is labeled AW15 so I assumed they were considering the "winter" to be taking place in 2015.   I suppose if you base it off of the "fall", then my boots would be FW14.
jpc9:  Nice boots.   I was going to ask why yours look so different than the other Oiled Horse I've seen (missing the white creases and wrinkles), and then I realized yours are SS14 and mine are AW15.