or Connect

Posts by JFetter

Thanks for the info.  So you're in the EU and you make these pants yourself? The "torn" back pockets are an interesting design.  I think I like them.  They are hemmed to prevent further fraying?     So the pair you posted are nisshimbo 1967 selvedge, poplin lining like Spacepope's.   What fabric are these?  http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0933/9572/products/DSCF3739_1024x1024.jpg?v=1445796061   EDIT:  So I guess all the images you've been posting are the 1967...
Wormwood, are there any threads I can become more familiar with your work?   I love some of what I'm seeing, and would like to see some more fit pics and closeups of the different fabrics available.  This is the first I've seen your stuff.
Thanks for the rear-facing zippers.   That was the one thing holding me back. Also, gunmetal zippers will be awesome when you get them.
What a nice and thorough review.
I outgrew my 005s in the thigh area, and also this time around want something without such a wide leg opening. The 013's are good on both accounts because of the 1/2 wider thigh, but this isn't enough so I was also going to size up one or maybe two sizes as well.  (going from 30 to 31/32)
Looking at a new pair of PBJ's, this time 013 instead of my XX-005.   Can anyone comment on the 18oz fabric compared to the normal 14oz I am used to?   I thought the 005's were hot in summer and didn't breath the best, not super comfortable etc.  (Maybe because they fit tight)
That discoloration looks fantastic.  Please post some shots of the entire jacket/ or fit pics.
Nice looking jackets. I would also like to respectfully add my vote for rear-facing zippers. Can't see myself ordering these new ones, looks too new-age for me.
[[SPOILER]] This post got buried, but I just wanted to say how awesome these boots look.  Oiled horse ?
What's the reason for the wrist zippers on the front now? Does anyone have feedback or pics comparing the 2 styles?  (Thinking the old/traditional style is superior)