or Connect

Posts by Dorian Hallow

As I mentioned, I normally prefer to dress a little bit more classic. But from time to time I like to change things a little bit. And I find the combination blazer plus t-shirt very comfortable. That is the reason why I am searching for a jacket/coat to put above.
As I mentioned I am not interested in the pattern. The shirt can be striped, monochromatic or anything else for what I am concerned. I am interested in the way the cotton is treated. Those shirts look thicker and softer. Don't you feel the fabric is 'warmer' compared to a 'normal' shirt like this one:  
Recently I started to wear t-shirts with blazers for my 'street' outfit (I normally prefer to dress quite classic). Something like:       (Unfortunately that is not me!) The only problem is that living in UK is quite difficult to wear this outfit without a 'jacket/coat' above. And here's the problem: all my coats, even the 'cheaper' ones, look often far too classic. I tried with something like this one (picture below) but nothing. Advice?  
Thank you very much, Cantabrigian, but unfortunately it is not 'wrinkled'. This is a Polo button-down shirt that looks really close to what I am searching:       Post Scriptum The word 'striped' describe the pattern of the shirt, whilst I am searching for a word that could define the way the fabric (cotton) is actually 'worked'.
Thank you very much, Cantabrigian, but unfortunately it is not 'wrinkled'. This is a Polo button-down shirt that looks really close to what I am searching:       Post Scriptum The word 'striped' describe the pattern of the shirt, whilst I am searching for a word that could define the way the fabric (cotton) is actually 'worked'.
It is a couple of weeks I have a doubt I cannot resolve. I asked several 'experts' but no one gave me a proper answer. I would like to know what kind of shirt is this one:           As you may see the shirt looks thicker and softer than a classic shirt. I understand the question might seem a little bit confused; what I need is any kind of adjective which can describe this shirt so that I can search for something like that on the web. If you know any...