or Connect

Posts by Danzel

Thank you. Among tonns of pics found by google, it is hard to determine what is acceptable/correct, and what is amateur's unsuccessful fantasy. if only I could know, i wouldn't ask here. But most of questions asked here, can be answered by the same google, and it will took 10 seconds (as you said), but people, nevertheless, ask questions here. Why? Because, here we can find experienced people, and they can point you correct direction. That what forum is for, right?...
can not add a post they just disappear what's wrong?         even after this warning i'm getting       but posts still not being added to the thread
who already owns one of these, please advice which size stands for mine, real UK 8 some people say, that Timberland comes tight and you should order from half to one size up, some people say they are true-to-size want to wear them without or very thin socks
any ideas to my Q: can't imagine a look with a scarf (semi flax, semi cotton, white polka dot on navy blue plain) could you recommend or point to pics?
guys, can't imagine an outfit with a scarf (semi flax, semi cotton, white polka dot on navy blue plain) could you recommend or point to pics?   tx
what color and pattern neckwear should be for gingam shirts? can't imagine, cause as it seems to me, gingam pattern is a self-enough saturated. so how to adjust to it? where can i find info on that: any "how to", review or a rules summary?
hi all   what color and pattern neckwear should be for gingam shirts? can't imagine, cause as it seems to me, gingam pattern is a self-enough saturated. so how to adjust to it?   where can i find info on that: any "how to", review or a rules summary?   Thanks     sorry, should have posted this in this thread Moderators, could you move the thread?