or Connect

Posts by aldenfan

+1
Superb. Making me consider snapping up another FF jacket. What are the details on that shirt and tie? I've been looking for that feel on the tie and shirt but have had a hard time locating something like that. Is the tie shantung?
Also, it looks like the Keystone fit is now called the Ashland fit? Does anyone know the measurements for an XXL in the Ashland (aka Keystone) fit? The charts on the MTO shirts look like they only list the dimensions for up to Large for the Ashland fits...
Would it have more room in the chest and body? My order says the fit was "EPAULET Fit" and it like wearing a leotard around my midsection in an XXL. Most brands I can fit in an XL Tall or sometimes need to go to an XXL Tall. If the Keystone fit is larger then I may need to try that. The Chambray MTO I received is so stinking sweet and well made so it is a bit crushing that it is too tight and that I don't know if I'll get a fit or if they will expand their sizes so that I...
Is there any possibility of larger sizes for shirting MTO? The XXL fits me like a L or XL and I need something larger :(
What are the details on this one? Did this order close?
Awesome, thanks so much! Both look superb.
Which fabric is that? And do you have pictures of the other matching one? It is always helpful to see more than just a small swatch to figure out how the pattern looks like at larger scale...
Oh yes, sorry I forgot to mention that. The Skye is indeed a double leather just like the Lindrick.
I may be wrong, but I believe the last is different. The toe on the Skye/Skye2 feels more rounded but with a slight chisel to it (in the way the height of the toe box is constructed) and the Lindrick comes to more of a point I believe. Then there is the obvious different of the Skye2 coming with Dainite soles by default and the Lindrick is on double leather (although you could get double leather soles on a Skye 2 via MTO I'm sure). Also, the Skye boots have hidden eyelets...