or Connect

Posts by aldenfan

Thanks everyone. Can anyone tell me what the model number is here? I googled Alden model numbers but couldn't find any resources on interpreting what it is: 
Do I remember correctly someone saying that they were able to get replacement laces for their Aldens from jcrew? I wrote them because my jcrew suede chukka's laces are getting frayed and this was their response:   "Happy to look into it for you! While we don't carry extra laces for our Alden shoes, you should be able to purchase them from the Alden company directly by clicking here. Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything else, and...
What happened to all the awesome MTO trousers on the site??? There is just one there now :-\. Are they out of all those fabrics or something? :-(
Those aren't available as an MTO are they? I'm looking at the available colors and I'm not seeing any Latte options :-\.
Is that brown tweed? What pair are those? They look amazing.
Where did you kop the awesome SNS to go with it? What color is that SNS? Oxblood? Man, those look sweet together.
Congrats! I missed out on the olive windowpane one!
Awesome, thanks!  I will read back and find your writeup! Yeah, I was curious as I have some problems with mine and wanted to know if they were common or if it was just mine.
 Thanks, I emailed them last night and I figured they'd probably be out but I'm itching for a response so I decided to post here and see. Now that I know, it will be easier to wait until after the 1st to get a reply back. I'm assuming contact@epauletnewyork.com is the best place to contact them?
Glad to hear it! Which ones did you go with? Anybody know if Epaulet is around or is it possible they are out through New Years?