or Connect

Posts by TheWorldsFinest

Thank you for your kind words!Best,Ian
With a touch of English, and old America; this shoe takes a contemporary approach yet drawing on classic notes. With seven different colors, you can express your individuality while alluding the knowledge of classic men's shoes.
Thank you so very much for your kind words. This review, along with the other left today, were read aloud to the entire staff.Thank you again!Best,IanShopTheFinest.com
Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it!Sincerely,Ian
Hello,Thank you for your kind words and suggestions!We are always eager to learn how to improve the user experience so I appreciate it..I am going to send you a PM to address your specific needs.Best regards,IanShopTheFinest.com
Hello, We have quite a few unlisted Barba shirts, we hope to get them all listed next week or the week after. Best, Ian ShopTheFinest.com
Hello,All of our listingHello,We have quite a few unlisted Barba shirts, we hope to get them all listed next week or the week after.Best,IanShopTheFinest.com
It was a pleasure meeting Dan at the space yesterday. He has great taste and for sure a member that helps make SF a great and unique forum!Best,IanShopTheFinest.com