or Connect

Posts by athletics

1. Levi's 501 2. Caruso Navy Twill Blazer (with red lining and horn buttons) 3. Sid Mashburn Dress Shirt - Royal Oxford Blue (my current go-to) 4. Sid Heather Grey Flannel 5. Ralph Lauren Brown Monk Strap (best shoes I have ever bought) 6. Filson Brown Belt with Bronze Buckle 7. Boglioli Grey Suit, dress it up or down 8. Navy and Green Tie 9. Pocket Square - Blue and Pink 10. Caran d'Ache Neon Pen
Quote: Originally Posted by elite123 1. NWT RLPL Navy with Pink windowpane PoW SC. Size 44L. Made by Caruso. RLPL is made by St Andrews, Black Label is Caruso.
Quote: Originally Posted by trader what would be an upgrade? just curious. The best example that comes to mind is Glaser has some leathers that are hand conditioned, it adds half a grand to the price and it is beautiful leather.
I have a Peal quiz for everyone, who makes these suede slip on's? http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize=
Quote: Originally Posted by Dob As much as it pains me, I am selling my Glaser Designs flaptop. Please PM me if interested. Can be found on the popular auction site and you can find my original post when I received this bag in the Men's Clothing section dated Nov 21, 2008. Thanks. Tell me it aint so...why you selling this bag my friend? Unless you are upgrading (which would be very hard) you would miss this bag too much once its gone. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by IBJanky Went crazy today... Finally bought the Ferragamo Tramezza Renzo shoes I've been drooling over. Also picked up a slick card holder/wallet thingie: These shoes are INSANE: These shoes have been on my wish list for nearly two years. Lovely shoes, good purchase. I have them in black, the only black shoe I own and a favorite.
Quote: Originally Posted by lakewolf There are 2 types of Herpes, Type I appears on the mouth, Type II appears on the genitals. It is in fact almost the same virus, only chaning in terminology according the region where they appear, they are on the same family as Varicella and Zoster viruses. The rest of this post was good information, but the above is incorrect.
Does anyone here have a Glaser Duffel bag? I am considering their carry-on size and would love to see some pictures of some members bags.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mathew J So doing more travelling and considering getting some new stuff, currently have mix and match samsonite and american tourister....any suggestions on good well made items that will last, not interested in status brands thanks If you are looking for something that will last you for a very long time, check Glaser Designs. They are better made than most of the products 2x or 3x the cost and handmade in SF. ...
I love it. He could be one of the best dressed dudes over the last few years.