or Connect

Posts by Valdano

Thanks for your advice!  I agree with you that it is important to have someone you can trust when you go shopping for sunglasses and clothing in general. My family and close friends think this model, although a bit retro, looks good on me.When I got the AO Pilot the girl I was dating at that time thought they were too small and so said the optometrist when I tried the 649 on.I don't think I could get a decent fit from the smaller 49mm version since the temples on the ones...
This is probably the single most asked question on SF: Do you think this sunglasses (Persol 649 52-20) fit me? I have an oblong/ diamond face shape and I've finally given up on wearing square or angular sunglasses, which I personally dig but don't look good on me.  Anyway my parents wanted to make me a gift (I've moved back to my parent's since my Law Firm went bankrupt but that's another story...) and I chose the 52 mm. black-framed Persols...
Hi all! First post here!   Some years ago I decided to get myself a nice Peacoat with the help from Mr. Peacoat's excellent dating article on the fedora lounge. I ended up purchasing a size 36 1967 peacoat from vintagetrends. The item was not as "mint" as Gary said. You all know how sellers are... but, OK, I can live with it. The problem is that although that coat fits me I can't hug myself without straining!   Last week I got this one on the bay for $25 plus...