or Connect

Posts by ropeadope

Here you go Hirsh:) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Godamn phones
I was thinking about soaking my new elephant 2s... Does anybody know if they will shrink much?   The fit and form is perfect now, but I like to soak my jeans before using them, to get rid of starch and stuff..
hehe, well it has actually crossed my mind, but I dont think its a market for premium raw denim here in Norway, not yet at least. Would have been really awesome tho!
Yes, well, thats a problem in Norway, you cant get any other brand than Nudie, "crap-Levi`s", Acne, NN07 and so forth.. they dont sell NF, or Iron Heart, Momotaro or any interesting brands like that.. Every selvedge jeans I got, except one, Ive got shipped overseas... Its a pain in the ass to measure how they will sit, and gamble on it
Thats pretty lame, Hirsh! Any idea why they discontinued your size? Its a really small size by the way.. :P
Haha, I guess not! I really cant get over these jeans, and how I got them.. NF is not even sold in norway, and I guess it is not more than 20 people who even got one... amazing. And where I live now, Iam surrounded by farmers..
Yes, guess so, I got mostly crap for xmas :P anyways Ive worn them now for a couple of hours, it feels wonderfull! Its not tight in the waist like every other jeans Ive got, and its a little roomier in the crotch area, lovem`!   I got a pair of Unbrandeds 201 (14.5oz) in size 31", and a pair of 221 (21oz) in 30", both of them to tight to move proper in, this 32" is perfect!! Finally a pair of comfy raws in my collections.
Well, today was my lucky day.. I went to get my everyday jeans hemmed at a local tailor. While I was waiting I took a walk to the "Fretex" shop nearby. Its a used store, were they sell everything from clothes to chairs and such. I was of course checking out the jeans, and after a little digging I found a pair of brand new Naked And Famous Elephant 2 jeans in my size with the tag still on it!! I bought them for just under 20 bucks!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My jeans was also pretty tight in the start. The pockets didnt stretch much, but the waist stretched a bit. Ive just worn them for about 100 days, but they never really got comfortable..So I bougth me some new jawns..