or Connect

Posts by thats.mana

Mens styling compared to what women are exposed to is horrible, i often find myself browsing womens online stores for inspo. Just look at totokaelo.com, similar brands offered for both yet womens is so much better. Maybe its as simple as silhouette. Than again grass is always greener.
Thanks @dieworkwear & @gettoasty, bay area bros are clutch. Those motos are to die for but s&s are also solid. Now i just need to figure out which is easiest to order from.
Holy mother of hideous,anything less gaudy? I do like the shape but it seems they are all similar brand wise, im just at a lost as to which brands to check.
Need some help finding non sneaker suede slip ons, not sure if it was 3-4 months ago but was jun hashimoto slip ons featured. Checked yoox, only thing available are espadrilles.
Anger comes from within.
Oh boy, in south east asia soju is known as anger juice. I think we will get along fine.
Why don't you come get it in person, lao girls love koreans. I'll find you a wife.
Next dark indigo color should be called blue balls.
How about i left a shitty lucurative job to come to a my parents country to raise ducks and distill alcohol.
How to put a guy into a noogie?