or Connect

Posts by thats.mana

Ive got my post per page set to 40, she shows up on the last couple of pages. But first read the first couple of pages to get a feel of how serious the thread starter is about his thread, then BAM! Hirsh, haha.
Just clicked on the what would you wear thread , then I seen the Hirsh post and had a good chuckle, can we bring her back and only allow her to post in that thread?
Laguy is in Moscow.
Accordion try Berserk
Gentlemen relax [[SPOILER]]
Recently watched Kids on a slope and it was wonderful. Perfect Blue is a really good rec, it reminds me more of a live action film than an anime, if you enjoy psychological thrillers its a can't miss.
Probably not, it starts out fairly straight forward but towards the end(ending) of series 1 it left me just shaking my head and completely lost. Now I haven't seen the movies after or anything related since then, which I heard they went on to clear everything up. If you do pick it up, watch everything.
Any stores with Kapital on sale?
All I've been searching for is a pair of tan suede side zips, seems I'm shit out of luck.
In desperate need of a beanie, sell me a black one, don't care what pattern it is. @Mauro