or Connect

Posts by CandJONLINE

Hi All,   Some of you are correct and clearly know your stuff, but just to clarify to those who are either new to C&J or don't know the ins-and-outs of this topic:   Any shoes on the South African market are produced under licence (by another company) for the local market and are only sold in South Africa. They are made in a South African factory and have entirely different styles and specifications (as a budding C&J customer might recognise) from Crockett & Jones...
Crockett & Jones - Artwork Competition   http://www.crockettandjones.com/news/index/artwork-competition#.U2y0nPldV8E    We see so many great shots from SF members of our shoes that would certainly have a shot of winning the competition. At very least, we would love to post some of these photos on our Facebook and Twitter feeds. I remember one photo from, I think, CTBrummie of his Islays after a hard days paint-balling. Our production director particularly enjoyed that...
 Dear Nikola, Thank you for your feedback. It is always good to hear from a customer. Indeed, the majority of the photography of our product on white background needs improving and is one that we have already taken steps to improve. If you look at our UK Mens Collection and select our 'New Season' filter, you will see that we are moving forward with better photography. Unfortunately, to accomplish the entire website is a rather large undertaking and Crockett & Jones are...
Dear All,   It has been a while since we last posted on SF. It's great to read so many positive comments and see some great photos from the last few months.   Which brings me to our Competition. To enter: Send a worthy photo of your own Crockett & Jones shoes to facebook@crockettandjones.co.uk with 'Artwork Competition' in the subject line.  The prize: We will not only put your photo on our website, we will include the style from your photo (E.g. Lowndes in Dark...
Dear Isbister, There is a big possibility that we could have changed supplier in that time, although it would only have been out of necessity, following a reduction in quality of the previous leather or lack of availability etc. All the best,CandJOnline
Dear Quadcammermmer,All Crockett & Jones shoes have full leather insoles, from heel to toe. These are not leather board.You can always contact us directly if you have technical questions.All the bestCandjonline
 You can always speak to one of our retail shops: http://www.crockettandjones.com/WhereToBuy Crockett & Jones Online
 Sorry for missing that one... Shipton shoes are all made in the same UK factory, but we would not like to comment on the quality of their branded shoes.Crockett & Jones Online
 Hi CT Brummie, We love these, but we are concerned at the health of our Production Manager should he ever see these photos! You are the first customer, we know of, to use Crockett & Jones shoes for Paint Balling. Not a bad advert for British construction! All the best and good to see you fully enjoying your shoes. Crockett & Jones
 Hi Rc121/othertravel,  Unfortunately, I gave the forum slightly wrong info yesterday... As it turns out we do also supply E width to our US wholesale customers (occasionally). So... I will give you an example of an E width conversion and a D width conversion from Crockett & Jones US to Crockett & Jones UK. If you are size US 7 E in, you will be a UK 6 1/2 E in our own shop (Width stays the same size is down by 1/2) If you are size US 7 D in, you will be a UK 6 to 6 1/2 E...