or Connect

Posts by cyclonus

Hey Kent, little question on the fit of the Polos: Did they change over the years? I have one in grey pique, bought some years ago in XL. For XL i think its quite snug. The measurements are mostly on par with the chart except for the shoulders/yoke. XL should be aorund 18.5" according to the chart, but mine measure ~17,75". Never tumbled dry, only washed on the normale 40°C cycle. I think the fit is nearly perfect, but i'm not sure if i should go for XL or L when ordering...
My new 1 1/4" West End in Hazel/SS-Satin. Amazing belt, amazing color (the picture doesn't really captures the subtile orange undertone). By far  the best belt i own. Looks like it will last for quite a while.   And yes, i ordered on the small side cus cutting weight at the moment :D
Now that the Skinny is out, any change for a tapered, none_slim version of the straight cut? Something like N&F Weird Guy. 
International shipping rates increased quite a lot? I paid $11 shipping to germany for a polo some years ago, now its $43  
Are these the standard buttons or the premium ones?
What's the difference between the Premium MOP for +$15 and the ones for +$20 
Will there be a leather patch available for your jeans?
Can you post photos of the other fabrics for the harrington jacket?
Luxire, can you give an overview/prices and maybe pictures of the button options for your pants?
May i ask if you did anything special to get the fit right, as i am in the same crew when it comes to large, sloping shoulder/prominent traps and a large neck size.