or Connect

Posts by cyclonus

Exactly this! Gustin is missing a fit comparable to the N&F Weird Guy, UB201 and similar tapered, only slightly slim fits. For guys with big thighs, the hem of the straights quickly tends to look absurdly large.The fits of the chinos look better on paper (i don't own any).
Can you post a comparison of the three different fabrics offered for this denim, side by side? Are Patches, maybe in thick natural leather available?
I miss a cut in between the slim and the straight cut. Something in the line of the typical, slightly tapered slim straight fit like the N&F Weird Guy, UB201 or the 3sixteen SL-Gang.
Hey Kent, little question on the fit of the Polos: Did they change over the years? I have one in grey pique, bought some years ago in XL. For XL i think its quite snug. The measurements are mostly on par with the chart except for the shoulders/yoke. XL should be aorund 18.5" according to the chart, but mine measure ~17,75". Never tumbled dry, only washed on the normale 40°C cycle. I think the fit is nearly perfect, but i'm not sure if i should go for XL or L when ordering...
My new 1 1/4" West End in Hazel/SS-Satin. Amazing belt, amazing color (the picture doesn't really captures the subtile orange undertone). By far  the best belt i own. Looks like it will last for quite a while.   And yes, i ordered on the small side cus cutting weight at the moment :D
Now that the Skinny is out, any change for a tapered, none_slim version of the straight cut? Something like N&F Weird Guy. 
International shipping rates increased quite a lot? I paid $11 shipping to germany for a polo some years ago, now its $43  
Are these the standard buttons or the premium ones?
What's the difference between the Premium MOP for +$15 and the ones for +$20 
Will there be a leather patch available for your jeans?