or Connect

Posts by Ilovelobbs

In all honesty - the right shoe is 100% derived from the U last.BUT the angle of the left shoe does look like the F last... DId you ask Reszo for Vass new hybrid "FU" Last But there no doubt the calf colour contrast extremely well with your checked trousers (pants). 
United Colours of Edward Green - stunning collection folks!!! 
The boots in the summer EG sale were selling for £375 GBP - I guess the difference was either postage and customs & paypal fees....PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL. 
Agree - naked picture of a beautiful woman also helps....they did ask me to take it down, until I told them it was my one of my ex's..... 
Not true and mis-leading in many ways.I am an average width and the U last is fine. 
Suede and the Cognac Tan....
I have a couple of Vass Brief case.The leathers and suede used are usually sourced from the same shoe suppliers.They're well built with good quality zips.
You come to the right place.The writing inside the lining will tell you when it was made. The first 4 digits are the year, then month and day.looks like it's written 2008 or 2006.And made in February 02. Can't work out the day.The toe looks too chiselled to be an F last and the overall shoe looks narrow. So my guess is you picked up a pair of expensive Bespoke Vass for $10. Happy Days
Shoe painting, antiquing, patina, burnishing etc etc, when has this become the Berluti thread?
I think "Marble" effect is another terminology used. If you had the pleasure of owning a pair of cream museum calf, then you'll know.