or Connect

Posts by Ilovelobbs

5 Months and no news from EG!!! .......................That's taking the p!ss - But they are usually 6+ months long........Other models are longer if their scarcity in skillset.........G&G had a 9 months backlog at one point, but they have caught up since.
 Some indoor pics will do for my boot fix today... ;-)
 Bengal you originally from Hessen? I go out to Hessen (Frankfurt) and NRW (Dusselfdorf) for business every month.....................The Hesse boots are some spanking piece of art...the zig zag folds, is it for any functional purpose or just aesthetics??
 Austerity brogue boots in saddle cordovan shell......Lots of sun and pics please??
 No, these are made by a freelance shoe maker based in Northampton. He does freelance work for the likes of JL, EG and others....Was introduced by a friend and I'll find out in a few months time when it's fully complete....
 This sounds like Vass sizing deviates considerably on smaller sizes....
I ordered 3 pairs of MTO and MTM shoes in Shanghai couple of years back - each pair cost me 1500 RMB. They took about 4-6 weeks to complete. ...... Overall, was happy with comfort, fitting; finishing and craftmanship, but disappointed with the leather grade they used (worst than Church's and Loakes) . Guess they don't have full access to the high-end leather sources in Western Europe. Mine was definitely locally sourced. .............................. I found a bunch of...
 The sale in the NYC store very interesting too...I know some were upto 65/70% off if you email them directly for the list. Last summer I was quoted by Ms Duggan something like $600 or $700 for several pairs of their special JL 2009 and 2008 selection. But non were in my size.....Like most sale stock they were either size 6's or 12's....
The best looking but discontinued boots are the Brooklands and Ludlow 
  Notice the motto "THE BEST THE FIRST" - def fake....   Isn't JL motto Bare Maximum for a Man....