or Connect

Posts by Ilovelobbs

Roger one word: Delicious.Is this rtw or MTO order?I WANT. I WANT IT NOW
 OK - you do have a valid point.....winter months I can fit into any of my tight fitting shoes....Summer months, with the heat & humidity I ain't getting into any of my tight fitting shoes. The body and feet naturally swells............I travel alot to these hot & humid countries like Singapore and can never wear any of my Lobbs; SC; Vass etc...well enough like I do in Europe. Even, when I get off a long haul fight, my feet are so swollen it's impossible to put on my...
 I was stopped in Vienna last year by Austrian customs - had 4 pairs of Vass and 3 pairs of Saint Crispin with trees....They were more interested in the Vass shoes.....as they had metal springs in the trees...Interesting conversation with the Custom guys about shoes.
 WOW WOW WOW...I am WET WET WET...Very nice F last Rikod!!! ...can't wait for my F last to arrive!!!
 Bell....you can be my best-man, best-friend whenever you want.......
Over 6K posts - I'll love to handle a pair of Meermin shoes in real life to see hat all the fuss about...I have 2 pairs of top notch Carmina boots.....
 Interesting numbers Chogall....I got the 1500 figures from a quote from SC...couple of years back. I am sure these figures may have increased for 2013 due to popularity of the brand and increased sales outlet from new vendors like Leatherfoot and others.......And presuming their wholesale price of say about €350 to €450 per pair (based on 2x mark-up) their average revenue on 1500 is about €600K...is that alot of wonga for such an operation???
 lol....very good........... My alias offended 3 types on SF...1) Those who dislike bobbs......2) Those who dislike Lobbs....3) Those who dislike nudity....
 There's a high-end department store in Austria called Steffl that stocks 5-8 range of the SC shoes....They are RTW and also offer MTO service...Prices range from €900 to €1300.
 On the assumption SC only makes about 1500 pair per year...8-10 makers probably sounds about right for a workshop...and also on the assumption that some of the shoe components are outsourced..i.e. sole work.....For a town similar in size to Northampton, remember Brasov has quite a few shoe manufacturers also making shoes for other firms....