or Connect

Posts by Ilovelobbs

For all my Crocketts I am a 9.5E - so I go up half a size on my Vass to a Eu 44.   I know some guys can stay on a Eu 43.5 - but my width & in-step slightly above average, so there real pain wearing a size 43.5. I have one pair in a Oxford close lace budapest in U last size EU 43.5 - I can do maximum 5 hours wear before the in-step gets sore and the ball gets red due to the friction.   But I can't believe you or Vass went off by 4 full size....Did you tell them your...
4 sizes too big - how can that possibly happen at Vass?
  100% Oxblood -    Bordeaux has more shine and looks like fresh blood.   
Oxblood all the way -   Goes well with Navy; Grey; Black during the formal weekdays And Dark violet & Navy Blue jeans on the weekend....
Paying any VAT is stupid.   Guys in US; HK and Singapore are laughing.   I feel for the Koreans; Japanese....
Doesn't matter,   Vass would just go next door and exchange your greenback themself after you leave....   Give them USD, Eva or Rezso would give you the exchange rate on xe.com site, and these are stonking great wholesale fx rates. 
    Think your pair will look like this - the F last on the Old English II design.
Are you sure about this - do you live in Zurich and have you received parcels from the UK/US/HK??  My items get sent to the Switzerland net of any source Tax/VAT.    Any Tax/VAT in Switzerland I deal with that myself and the courier. 
Yes - and there are lots of exchange booth giving very attractive rates.....they'll easily beat your bank by 10%!!!    For goddness sake don't change your money with any timbukto that approach you on the Vaci utca....