or Connect

Posts by Ilovelobbs

Yes - and there are lots of exchange booth giving very attractive rates.....they'll easily beat your bank by 10%!!!    For goddness sake don't change your money with any timbukto that approach you on the Vaci utca....
Their high cost base is raw material and more raw materials, mostly sourced in Euros from France for Calf, Sole from Germany and Exotic & Crocs from Italy. With exception of Shell from USA.    Luckily for us, their labour cost all in florint to the local craftsman...otherwise we be paying Lobb prices.
excuse my ignorant - what is OEII?
Some ideas for you:      
Just hardcore cash - and you get a better bargaining power paying in € than Florint.... Any payment option to avoid "declaring" is king.  
oh, these are nice....
Also - 351 and 361....
Very nice - I managed to pick up a pair of Alex on the Handgrade spec from Cleverley some years back.   C&J's Alex are only made on the Benchgrade....     Overall, the Alex wholecut on the 348 last is probably the best looking of all other makers.
Namor,   have fun in Budapest and bring an empty suitcase - remember to check out the other shoe makers, you'll find some interesting shoes on display.  Cash is King in Budapest -   Check out the popular Menzi's Restaurant - attractive prices and cool place to chill out and watch the locals about their daily life. 
  Ascot return policy very helpful - I live the UK but have all my items shipped to my Swiss work place to take advantage of the VAT deduction.