or Connect

Posts by Ilovelobbs

I was forwarded a mail shot from Ascot Shoes that G&G shoes have been reduced to £500 with lasted trees.    These are not sold by Ascot shoes, but by Kevin Seah a bespoke tailor in Singapore.   I attach some of the pics here.  Sizes are of course limited on sale items. Don't expect large UK11 + sizes being available.   Email: info@kevinseah.com.sg Phone: +65 9188...
 "But it's like being attracted to a beautiful woman--if you're so beguiled by outward appearances that you cannot see the reality underneath...how many of us have gotten into trouble following that path?"  We seriously think alike my friend. My problem lies in reconciling my net income with my gross hobbies.
They are extremely elegant!!!! . I am in search of my first ever Sub - My name down for the LV with green bezel and dials.It's growing on me every day.    
I'll pop in and say hello.
Lovely boots MP - but a touch too many breaks on those chinos....Keep it short to expose the boots.
Hallam on the 348 Last? Where did you buy the socks - they go really well.
Stunning Crat - you fancy doing some of my Crocketts :-)
  We appreciate natural leather products has its flaws and blemishes.We appreciate SC a small and well run workshop which keeps productions to a ceiling to maintain QC.We appreciate SC produce one of the finest RTW set of shoes amongst its peers.What we don't appreciate are sub-standard products that should not have left the factory QC department in the first place.For goodness sake, stop comparing this product to a BMW.  It's far superior.
400 GBP is relatively affordable in today money.
You Are spot on my friend.