or Connect

Posts by Vicious49

They are not as dark as recent cigar and look great but they feel tighter across the vamp than some of my other shoes. That might end up bothering me over time. Hmmm . . .
Cigar chukkas have arrived. Time to try these bad boys on. 
I didn't realize there was an official LVC thread before I posted this question elsewhere.   I picked up these 1947 LVC 501 jeans off the MrPorter sale. I'm trying to find out I'd these are STF or not. The MrPorter site makes no mention of it but everything I've googled says this model is STF. But since these are washed and distressed they should be preshrunk...
Thanks Fred. I couldn't remember for some reason although I always anxiously await the MrPorter sale. Yeah, by the end there's not much desirable left but sometimes you get lucky.I picked up a pair of LVC jeans last night at 50% off. With me being the most popular sizes in almost every measurement, I figure my stuff won't make it to the next round. When it comes to sales, it sucks being a US9 for shoes with a 32 waist and size M for most everything else.
I picked up these 1947 LVC 501 jeans off the MrPorter sale. I'm trying to find out I'd these are STF or not. The MrPorter site makes no mention of it but everything I've googled says this model is STF. But since these are washed and distressed they should be preshrunk right? https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/levis_vintage_clothing/1947-501-jacob-wash-selvedge-denim-jeans/458432
I can't remember what is the the highest percentage off the MrPorter sale gets to? Is 50% the last drop?
MrDV - love those cigar captoes
 That was the case for me. 8.5D Barrie is roomier than 9D Grant.
I'm wearing that belt right now. I don't see what I'm supposed to be looking for in those pics. I have the belt pictured above in that natural color and also black and they are both great. I recently ordered their CXL belt and despite a much higher cost, I was disappointed by the quality. I wish I would have taken pics before shipping it back. It was wrinkling all over like you'd see with cheaper leather. I'm guessing in this instance it's because they stitched the CXL to...
I know better than that. I'm trying to justify it to myself how it's too similar and I don't need this pair as well. What really helps is that my wife will be like 'they're the same shoe!' and get pissed at me.