or Connect

Posts by dl20

You have a big cranium brotha Can you shop your head to normal size and repoast pics please? Thanks dl
I go directly to the back door thread and fake titty thread when I come on here. Both those threads make the site worth coming to. What bothers me about SF is the utter lack of humor. Its not that people dont try, they just fail miserably. I love dumb humor as much as anyone else, but most posts intended to be funny are just fn stupid. The most recent example is anyone of LK's threads in DT forum. "do you want free AIDS?" Testing! der der der der You...
crackers
Stoudts in adamstown, PA
Somewhat belated but I purchased a Rolex GMT Master II a few weeks back dl
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 Can't say I've been so impressed with what I've seen. They've looked kind of shapeless, and the sleeves have always been too long. Centofanti definitely has a "house style" which, if you dont like it, you should probably not have him make you a suit/Sc. I agree with you that his style tends to be relatively shapeless and yes the sleeves are always to long. I prefer John DiPietro anyway. dl
Just uncorked a bottle of Chimay Grande reserve. dl
I did 18 months way back when. Dont like to talk about it though. The clink sux. dl
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 The more you post, the more you sound like a young douche. FYI That was kind of unnecessary, no? I know you bleeding hearts are mentally ill but thought you were generally nice people. dl
if you are wearing sneakers, shouldnt the pants look to short? dl