or Connect

Posts by dl20

Dude, you are 21 or so, correct? Why do you want to go to a jazz bar? Go to some hole with plastered whores. No wonder you never get laid. dl
damn, boner stabone. Hope he is ok dl
So about a month ago I came out of a meeting that did not go so well, got in my car to leave the office and hit a coworkers car behind me. It was just a small tap, however, the tire that hangs off the back of my SUV lined up perfectly with the top of her trunk and did a decent amount of damage. When I realized whose car I had hit, I apologized immensely and offered to pay any and all damages to the tune of 700$. She told me that the garage where she was having the car...
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn That may be true, but find me one male singer as good as him. I personally can't stand him, but his ego is at least justified. I also respect the fact that he never had to sell out to build his huge fanbase. No, he got that by word of mouth. No Sprite or Best Buy commercials here. Um.....yeah......... Who the hell is "morrissey?" dl
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday Call me Don Draper. Don Draper dl
Hmmm I wonder about their watches. is hautelook the same company as Gilt? dl
Quote: Originally Posted by pokey07 Ok... I never said I deserved a high salary or top tier position. I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do with my life before it's too late. I have friends on paths in their careers as cops, accountants, getting PhDs, and I just haven't seemed to figure out what the hell I should be doing. Thank you for all of the solid advice so far. I honestly appreciate it. Ok, thats fair. Take a...
Quote: Originally Posted by pokey07 I'm scared that I'm stuck moving from average job to average job. dude, you just graduated from undergrad. you have no skills and dont deserve a high salary or top teir position. Take your average job and do exemplary work. You will build equity in experience. I've been in grad school for 7 yrs and am (finally) getting paid 12k this year until I get my doctorate this may. Some will surely say that I...
^ did I claim to be funny ass clown? dl
You have a big cranium brotha Can you shop your head to normal size and repoast pics please? Thanks dl