or Connect

Posts by dl20

Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Well, I finally got around to buying a harp. Lee Oskar Major in C. Good move dude, this should def help u get laid. dl
Guy must have alot of time on his hands. dl
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I am glad that west24's mom will finally get some help. +1 dl
Sounds like your hubby has caught a case of the gheys. dl
Quote: Originally Posted by xchen This is the girl in question.... IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....
Quote: Originally Posted by xchen \\ She wants to keep the baby, he doesn't. He would prefer abortion or adoption That sucks. I can already see this kids life 20 yrs down the road and hes prolly 2mm tall right about now. Very sad and yes, your friend is a loser/jakass dl
Quote: Originally Posted by longskate88 That being said, I laugh at the people who consider watches "investments." LOL Shhhh... dont tell my wife that. She thinks I'm building juniors college fund with each purchase. dl
How are you getting there? Was the Kabbaz CSE ticket transferable? dl
I was half happy for you until you posted your typical arrogant nonsense. There certainly is a chance you'll "make it" (whatever that means) but your ego/narcissism will probably keep you from success. RE: the rapper who wanted you to pay him to wear that stupid hat. You should have done it. Since you have no talent or vision, you would have at least had exposure. My problem with you Eric is that you knock generations of designers to build yourself up when you have no...
Dont you live in the northeast dude? Snow storms coming. You wont have class so dont waste time studying. dl