or Connect

Posts by dl20

Quote: Originally Posted by Brucky All right, here, since I'm taking shots at you fellas, it's only fair for me to post a pic of myself and you all can do the same to me. Have at it. This is a fairly recent pic of me at the Lincoln's Inn Law Library in London. Go to town. You look like an undertaker in a cheap, ill-fitting suit. This is a fact, not just my opinion BTW
Quote: Originally Posted by tor I guess it's too pleb for some people to talk about the merits of watches that cost less than $600 or the companies that make them in the watch p0rn thread. I missed the part where "watch p0rn thread" is mutually exclusive with talking about watch companies that make watches for people under the age of 35 who don't have the same taste and money of most 60 year olds. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go change my pocket...
I also think its funny how a guy named Chuck Franke came to sell ties under the name "carlo Franco" Can someone make a name generator that produces Italian sounding names from our own? dl
Quote: Originally Posted by m@T The Audrey issue was that she started a 'im here, the world makes sense again' thread, a bunch of upset customer jumped in and said 'where's my tie', and a pile on ensued. Then a couple of 'leave Audrey alone, CF stuff is great and I'm the happiest customer in the world' posts appeared from a brand-spanking-newb, so I used my mod powers and IP checked it and guess what, it was the same IP...
Quote: Originally Posted by shasta could get a hamilton for around 500 with automatic movement +1 several better options at this pricepoint. dl
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles That is exactly why I am not interested in clinical psych. I am cruel in that I don't want to help people as much as I want to understand them. In either case, I don't really believe people can be helped much in this society. Our existence is the conflict, not the individual brain. Interest in neuropsych may appeal to you but what are you going to do with it that pays besides research and teach?...
Why hasn't chuck handled these issues directly? I understand that he is super busy with his "career" but not even a "heysorryifukedyaover" post? dl
I'm finishing my dissertation, currently 6 months shy of my doctorate. I have 2 MS degrees as well. Doing intensive family therapy right now with only some 1:1 outpatient. dl
You guys have been spewing excuses for 2 years now. Who cares that "Audrey" joined the military? I am however, almost inclined to believe that you knew nothing of what was going on as you both seem to be permanently out to lunch. What you should do is send free ties out to those you have wronged and get out of the business for good. I doubt there are few who would actually place orders. Sorry dl
h2 dl