or Connect

Posts by dl20

About a month ago I found a Brioni sportcoat in a thrift shop for 6$. I figured it was a great deal until I had it rung up and learned it was "1/2 price Wednesday" and was charged 3$ Anyway, I brought it to my tailor and it fits beautifully. Only problem is that it was hung on a wire hanger for long enough to make some indentations in the shoulders. It has been on a proper hanger since I purchased it but still has the marks. They are not terrible, but they are noticeable...
Bump 75$ obo
Bump 50$ obo
Good evening everyone. I am looking to sell off some vintage pieces this week as I seem to be buying more for restoration as of late and accumulating quite a bit of restored inventory. All watches have been completely disassembled for ultrasonic cleaning, reassembled and lubricated, mainspring replaced (whether broken or not) and cases and crystals polished. Each watch is keeping good time and running without issue. All watches are shipped priority for free. My decision...
Good evening everyone. I am looking to sell off some vintage pieces this week as I seem to be buying more for restoration as of late and accumulating quite a bit of restored inventory. All watches have been completely disassembled for ultrasonic cleaning, reassembled and lubricated, mainspring replaced (whether broken or not) and cases and crystals polished. Each watch is keeping good time and running without issue. All watches are shipped priority for free. My decision...
Both nice pieces but metal on the same wrist as a nice watch is a no go. You are going to scratch the hell out of the case. I'd put it on the other wrist.dl
Quackery, don't buy into it. I'm a psychologist btw. MrR