or Connect

Posts by dl20

Bump 75$ obo
Bump 50$ obo
Good evening everyone. I am looking to sell off some vintage pieces this week as I seem to be buying more for restoration as of late and accumulating quite a bit of restored inventory. All watches have been completely disassembled for ultrasonic cleaning, reassembled and lubricated, mainspring replaced (whether broken or not) and cases and crystals polished. Each watch is keeping good time and running without issue. All watches are shipped priority for free. My decision...
Good evening everyone. I am looking to sell off some vintage pieces this week as I seem to be buying more for restoration as of late and accumulating quite a bit of restored inventory. All watches have been completely disassembled for ultrasonic cleaning, reassembled and lubricated, mainspring replaced (whether broken or not) and cases and crystals polished. Each watch is keeping good time and running without issue. All watches are shipped priority for free. My decision...
Both nice pieces but metal on the same wrist as a nice watch is a no go. You are going to scratch the hell out of the case. I'd put it on the other wrist.dl
Quackery, don't buy into it. I'm a psychologist btw. MrR
Quote: Originally Posted by Monaco Whats the story on cutting? how and where did it originate? is it for attention? or do cutters really do it to 'take the pain away'. There are multiple reasons people self injure but nowdays I see soooo many kids who cut a handful of times because they see it in the media and give it a shot. Luckily its quite different than the individuals whose primary coping mechanism is SIB who really struggle to change...