or Connect

Posts by Exdeath

I'd love to see if there's any more support for the Canadian Galway-esque Country Derby I proposed a while back. Any fans?  
Come on, these are a steal!
Anyone going to the sample sale to look at size 10.5 boots? I'd be really interested in 2030/1035 last service boots in odd materials. 
Any fans of the ebony latigo Hikers or murdered out black Pachena Bays? They do look super sexy but I'm kinda on the fence.
I think it's a 2040 or even a 1035. It's quite sleek and low-profile but rounded toe.
That osloer is badass. I wanted to get one too with a similar makeup but I can't decide what shade - I have enough boots of every color!
 Hopefully that means I can sell my cigar pair for more :/ they're making me a replacement though, just gotta wait like four more weeks
  I don't have the pants, panache or postapocalyptic surroundings to pull off gothninja horse ass streetwear boots well but whaddafuckever
Just got the last pair of size 10.5 Tan Horsehides. You people are a bad influence
On eBay:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/281685483558?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649