or Connect

Posts by TomMc666

we swapped fashion tips........
Bela Hope this helps on the haircuts!    In the Bali Hai, Margate, early 1979, waiting for the Teds..... Old Street, 1978
The Animal Lane, Sclater Street, around 1970....from Dave Fleming
 Kate, she used to go out with Ginger Nick. Tony Barker and some of the Tilbury. Around 1978ish
Clouseau, Think your referring to Donald, well known from the days of punk and later, still about I understand. On the cover of Clint Eastwood lp,by the Upsetters
Hopefully
Dave is an excellent source of photos, a very well dressed bloke, friends with Tottenham Sean and Arfur - of SDF and Live Injection. Always a good night out when your next over Tom
Boreham Wood again, both photos from Dave Fleming, top bloke, just uploaded on Facebook 
Boreham Wood Skinheads 1969
Happy to clarify, although I think this is printed somewhere else on the web, I'll try and dig it out..... I was a skinhead in 77, became a suedehead in early 78 and remained as one until around late 84 and became a casual. On the next wave, yeah there were some things that had crept in, in London, that I didnt like such as the glue sniffers, the facial tattoos, the almost baldheads, the politics and I didnt really like basic skinhead look that had/was developing. Did that...