or Connect

Posts by FThisCode

Adding some measurements and more pictures!
Cleaning out my closet. Up for sale is a pair of fantastic RRL jeans that were just a bit too small for me. I these wore maybe 6 times, but they just were not stretching out like I'd hoped. Never washed.   Some measurements: Waist: ~33" (inside circumference) or 13-1/4" Flat Dip: 2.5" Half-Thigh: 11.5" Half-knee: 8" Inseam: 33"   Thanks for looking!
Worn only once. I didn't like the fit of it, and hitting the gym hard since ordering it didn't help. My loss and your gain! FYI, I am 5'11" @ 160 lbs, and it's too small for me.   Description: Black lamb TOJ 4-zip 2011 Moto with silver zippers.   Measurements: shoulders 17.0" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.5" midsection 18.5" waist 19.0" body length,...
I have a brand new TOJ black lamb 4 zip moto size 46-ish with silver zippers. Looking to sell, but I would trade for a size up (48-ish) Whiskey MDR.   Measurements:   shoulders 17.0" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.5" midsection 18.5" waist 19.0" body length, front 22.0" body length, back 24.1" sleeve length, from...