or Connect

Posts by jboy718727

What's up SF! Unis black varsity XS. $240 $220 shipped. Pre owned in great condition. Please refer to pics. I accept Paypal and ship in the US. Chest - 19" Shoulders - 17" Length - 23"
Hi all, up for sale are these Wings Horns sneakers. Comes with box and shoe bag. I accept paypal and ship in US only. Worn about 5 times. $140 $120 shipped SOLD
Sir if you ever get any dub monks in 41.5 please PM me
God dammit y u no 41.5 on those dub monks
Worn once and realized it was way too big... Willing to trade for an XS of the same condition; otherwise it's for sale. My price is $110 shipped, firm. Only ship in the US and accept PayPal. Thanks!  
Up for sale are these Alden for J. Crew dark brown longwings size 8.5D on the Barrie last. In amazing condition. My price is $235 shipped which is a steal... They are half a size too big or I'd never sell them. No box or shoe trees. Only ship in US and accept Paypal. Price is firm. Any other questions feel free to PM. Thanks!
Hello all,   Up for sale is these Navy Mark McNairy suede chukka with crepe sole size 8uk/9us. I wore them exactly 2 times but they are half a size big. Absolutely no scuffs whatsoever, in like new condition as you can tell from the pictures. These retail for $350. My price is $130 shipped USPS priority mail. I only ship in the US. Comes with the box.
So fire. I'd copp if they were my size.
Up for sale are these Alden for J. Crew dark brown longwings size 8.5D on the Barrie last. Bought these off someone so I'm not sure how much they've been worn but they are absolutely in amazing condition. My price is $235 shipped which is a steal... They are half a size too big or I'd never sell them. No box or shoe trees. Only ship in US and accept Paypal. Price is already really cheap so I'm not accepting any offers. Any other questions feel free to PM.
Hello all,   Up for sale is these Navy Mark McNairy suede chukka with crepe sole size 8uk/9us. I wore them exactly 2 times but they are half a size big. Absolutely no scuffs whatsoever, in like new condition as you can tell from the pictures. These retail for $350. My price is $160 $130 shipped USPS priority mail. I only ship in the US. Comes with the box.