or Connect

Posts by Joserosalesz

How much does your store usually charge for shipping?
Just got this, would it be the same items that were on a few weeks back?
The size is too big :(, can you provide more pictures of those Chalk, my SA seems to not get a good picture of them and cant make my way to LA or Malibu any time soon. 
What style and color are the top left corner? Beige looking ones. what size too if they are for sale.
Does anybody know which ones this are?      They Look like the Chalk Dust on the website but not the pictures from the SA.  Drake on the Right    
Can anybody comment on the Straight Chalk Dust Please.    I am in Las Vegas and can't make a trip to any RRL store, I just don't want to wait until the next sale and be disappointed. Thank you. Just the pictures differ a lot from the website.             
  I Was thinking on getting those but the pictures I received from the SA didn't make me want to get them.    But here they are.       
I did not size up, I am also used to the low-straights. Currently waiting for the ones I just ordered to arrive, will definitely let you know when i get them. 
I am waiting for them to arrive, if not I will be returning them. I am uncertain on the slim fit, but if you are saying the material is thin, I love the low straights because of how they feel.  I will post comment on them when they arrive.  Thank you 
I was able to get this ones today through my SA in Malibu   Hope they fit well, I am use to the Low Straights and RO Buck Pants, so hope this slim fits aren't too tight.  32X30 was thinking of going up to a 34X30? any suggestion?           Should receive them by next week she said.    Has anybody try any Straights-Leg much different compared to the low straights. Looking for pictures on this still, but going to wait until they go on sale. By...