or Connect

Posts by mpkzaa

You were pretty much right on with your predictions. Thanks again. The 30" rescues I bought came in the mail today. The initial fit looked a little baggy, waist was more like a 33" but perfect length. I am a 32" normally. I did a quick delicate cycle wash w cold water and tumble dry ultra delicate. They turned out great. They lost about two inches on the waist that stretched over the course of the night to a perfect 32. You were right about the color. They definitely...
Thanks for the reply! So say I wash them after a few wears, will the lose the ability to conform to my body? I know everyone loves raw denim because they change over time to adapt your shape. If I wash will they kind of 'freeze' the way they are? Also, upon the first wash and dry, does the width of the legs shrink? They are apc rescues, which are a little bit baggy. I prefer a slimmer fit, but due to my enormous thighs new standards are a little constricting. Ideally I'd...
I apologize in advanced, I know there are a lot of denim loyalists in this forum that I might offend. I just bought my first pair of APCs, my first pair of raw selvedges period actually, and I had a question. What happens if I was the denim immediately? I know its uncommon, but I dont wish to get the stacks, honeycombs, etc. I want the jeans to fit well and remain dark, but will they if I wash them? I guess my plan at this stage is to wear them for a month or so, before...