or Connect

Posts by leetpuma

Has anyone added metal corners to the bottom of any of their cases?   Something like this: Many more at http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xmetal+corner+book&_nkw=metal+corner+book&_sacat=0   Did it work? Or was it a bad idea?   Did it help with wear on the bag?
Because of your recommendation I just got my first real bag (Hell its not even from walmart this time ) Here are some pictures of of the vintage Dinoffer bag, in green and brown.I am not sure how folks here react to green briefcases. They seem to be a rare animal looking at previous pics in this thread. Ill review quality when I get it for anyone else that stumbles onto this one by this old brand. Here are some pics:
Try lexol for conditioning without any waxes. Works better than saphir for just raw conditioning and is dirt cheap so great for large articles.
 Just to take the ridiculousness to the max...I thought it over and realized you could put down two toppies and then re-toppy after you worn though the first toppy.and do that indefinely.  I likely wont do it :P but I wonder if it would work.
   I just wanted to let you know that 105mm is an standard width and WILL fit olfe and hiro fine.When sizing width you have more leeway than with length. If it helps have a 105mm with foot and wear and 7.5uk on one foot and 8.0uk on the other in olfe. (My lengths are different ) I would also suggest OLFE over hiro as it has more leeway in the toebox area.
Fine be the voice of reason. Ill do that instead of pestering everyone. Thanks!
Thanks for the confirmation from a actual shoe maker :)
Ah this is key alright so I will eventually have to resole any way then. Thank you !!!  Btw I sole did that with the wolverienes and i just took some barge rubber cement and glued it back. It has not moved since. *(you may want to try this next time)
Thank you I found some dead stock stuff that looks nice but with all the faux leather floaing around its hard to know :)I O you one
Alright that seems fair so I guess ill just toppy untill they breakI guess its toppies all the way down for me then. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_all_the_way_down  )