or Connect

Posts by Neo_Version 7

Yeah, IF (huge, huge IF) Chicago manage to win the series, they will be dead exhausted lol
- When Mike Miller made his 3 early in the first half, I feared him going 2012 Heat mode. - Pau is proving to be the X-factor for the Bulls right now. He went 5 for 5 at one point with his mid-range. - Thibs went with Kirk instead of Snell again. He wasn't his usual horrible self though surprisingly - And yes, agree with BroSport. Dunleavy low-key Bulls MVP haha
Now, I can breathe again.
GoT gets the edge because of tits
Short answer: "After Earth"
You're better than that, javyn! Don't let this thread become "Walking Dead v2.0" with all the "Oh man, the characters are so stupid. Zombies are so easy to kill. I could kill a dozen using only chopsticks."
If you thought the Bucks-Bulls series was chippy, I expect tonight's game to be on par with last nights GoT
LOL I love how the internet tough guy mentality has evolved from "I can bench press 300 lbs." to "The Unsullied were a bunch of pussies. Give me a spear and I can take on 7 Sons of the Harpy easily."
If Golden State goes all the way and wins the chip this year, part of the credit has to go to their extremely healthy line-up. And that's not a knock on them btw. Every other team left in the playoffs aside from GSW is missing at least one or two key players (in the Clips case, an entire bench). Year of the Injury indeed.