or Connect

Posts by Neo_Version 7

Shoutout to Lawrence. *****In all seriousness though, this might be the final nail in the coffin for the Durant-OKC era imo. And you know Bill Simmons is going to have a field day with this news.
Yeah last year we got spoiled with the number of overtimes and long series. And remember all the 4-point plays that appeared out of nowhere? Ah, those were the days. And it just hit me that Josh Smith looks a lot like Method Man. They have the same type of swagger too.
Kerr would have won it if he took the Knicks job.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Potter did say the costume wasn't done right? I'm pretty sure that's just Marvel's way of modifying it if he pops up again. The one thing I don't like about his costume is the eye ridges give off a kind of derp-y vibe.
You guys forgetting she chopped off a couple locks of her hair and gave it to him? That's Serial Killer 101 type stuff right there. Actually, watching that scene of them in the kitchen again, it gives off an almost rape-y vibe.
What a delightful watch. Sally owned the episode.I wouldn't put it past him considering he put the moves on an 18 year old a few seasons back. But I think that was the point Sally was trying to make with regards to him and Betty."Anyone pays attention to either of you -- and they ALWAYS do -- and you just ooze. Everywhere."Shoutout to the actress playing the 17 year old. She's made a bunch of guest appearances in Supernatural.Funny how Betty was dealing with her own little...
What did he say?
Fucking Mayo.....Mirotic looks like he's hurt real bad
I didn't bother finishing the game but is what all the podcasters today saying true? Was CP3 gassed at the end last night?
[[SPOILER]]