Posts by Neo_Version 7

That panel reads like something from Archie comics lmao My money is on her being a cyborg
Considering that it's AMC's cash cow (so much so that they made a spin-off while their flagship show is still on the air), I'm betting we'll get to at least Season 10.
As much as I still enjoy this show, I really think it needs an endgame. We're 7 years into this thing and it really is the same old formula at this point. It doesn't help that the comics are still ongoing and that the ratings are still setting records somehow. Just don't want it to end up like Supernatural or XFILES....
Yes, you've stated multiple times how you feel about it. I've read the story and thought it was a fun read. School kids getting blown up, Johnny Storm getting a bottle smashed over his head at a nightclub, Spider-Man revealing his secret identity, etc. It wasn't perfect but I've read worse "major" events.
If one company held all the movie rights to Marvel, we wouldn't have to deal with all these short-cuts/end arounds/loopholes. We'd have proper CIVIL WAR/OLD MAN LOGAN
Who?
Last season finale: "WTF, fuck this show! What a cop out! They didnt show us anything! Negan killed the camera man! Look at that cheesy POV blood I swear, I'm done with this show" Season premiere: "Oh, my. What a depressing episode. Why did they have to kill these beloved characters in such an explicit manner? That was far too violent and gory for my sensibilities. I like my post-apocalyptic zombie shows to have a little class thank you very much"
LOL Jeffrey Dean Morgan really hamming it up. Just when I'm about tired with his shtick, he says something corny that makes me laugh.Yes, yes, it is sad that [[SPOILER]] is gone but the true victim is [[SPOILER]] And wtf,,,, I was really hoping Rick was going to get his hand chopped off like in the comics. I've been waiting for that for years. Last night would have been a great time to do it.
Speaking of thinking shows,, Black Mirror is back. I watched the first 2 episodes and found them extremely chilling (if not a bit schlocky). Def not a show for me to binge watch at 4 AM