or Connect

Posts by Neo_Version 7

^ Seems like that's right up Harvey's alley And SAINT OF KILLERS >>>>>>>>>>> every villain ever
I absolutely refuse to use spoilers on perhaps the dumbest, attention-grabbing ploy Marvel has used in recent years. #sorrynotsorry
"OG Russ Squad" on StyleForum is RFX, HRoi (i think,, not sure) and me. Him going berzerker last year when KD was injured was amazing to behold!
If you really think about it though, Cap always supposed to be a reflection of America. Him coming out as gay would be the ultimate American thing to do in this day and age. Him coming out as Hydra just makes no sense.
Ehhh maybe. But I think slashing him in two was a bit of overkill....
Ernie: Tell me about Draymond Green's night, Shaq. Shaq: It wasn't a great night. Kenny: To say the least. Lol i heart these clowns
Kinda felt bad for him. He was minding his own business. Seems like all he wanted to do was get high and share stories.
As much as I throw shade at GSW, it's mind-boggling that this is their first back-to-back losses this season
Oh cmon! You cannot be serious. What happened to him flexing his muscles during that "Legacy Game" yelling IM BACK!! ?We are not going to fall for that "not 100%" excuse are we??