or Connect

Posts by Neo_Version 7

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
Jamie and I cannot wait to have Conne as a roommate. It will be our generation's "Three's Company"
How much does it suck when there are hot women in the vicinity but can't do nothin bout it because the old ball and chain is around?
Du hasn't been the same since getting catfish'd
Easy there, Conne Jr.
Yes, everyone was early to crown Pacers the second coming early in the season. IMO the Heat should mandatorily get past the Bulls, Nets, and Indy in that order. It's only fair since everyone in the WEst will probably kill each other while MIA has a cake walk..
Thank heavens. The Heat lost??? Didn't catch that but good night for the world regardless!
JR Smith in an alternate universe after that last second shot:
I know it's too early to compare but who do you think is a better coach: JVG or Jackson?
Beats me.I'm a virgin..