or Connect

Posts by Neo_Version 7

Lol that's not even "Clone Saga" dumb. This Steve Rogers reveal might take the cake, I think.
Okay, semi-serious question not regarding rape/Sansa/Dany's tits but what good was holding the door really going to do? As far as I can tell, the chick was on foot dragging Bran on a rickshaw in a heavy snowstorm. Holding the door buys them at most.. a couple extra meters??
These games are definitely making up for a lacklustre first and second round of playoffs. OKC vs Toronto (as crazy as that may sound) would be nuts
Harvey, don't tell me you didn't like Brian Cox in X2! Brian Cox is magnificent in everything!
I think it's as simple as Green playing by the "call your foul" rules.
Cmon, X2 had its moments. Nightcrawler attacking the White House still one of my favourite scenes in any CBM. And sure it was a little too on-the-nose but when dealing with the X-Men, all the racial/sexual allegory kinda comes with the territory.
That trailer:
A rape scene perhaps??
It's not like GSW hasn't been down in playoffs (IIRC Memphis last year was up) but I'm guessing there is no magical "don't guard Tony Allen" formula that will work on this OKC team. At least, not one that I can think of that is glaringly obvious...
At least we got some tits in this ep. The actress playing stage Sansa had a nice rack!