or Connect

Posts by Neo_Version 7

^ Watch them cram jokes on jokes on jokes in this movie.
AKA The Next Tom Brady
I mean, wasn't the whole reason he made "Hush" because critics at the time were praising the show's dialogue and said it was the show's best aspect? He wanted to do something radically different and relied on visual shit to get the creepiness/humor/action across in that episode. The guy is like Tarantino in the way he talks (passionately) about his influences and makes them his own. And hell yes, his run on ASTONISHING was A+++++++ ^ Same for the art too!
Who doesn't love Spike?? James Marsters killed it as Brainiac in "Smallville" too.
Jimmy G gonna win me the first four games!
I just read stuff about "Season 8" and beyond. Some of the stuff seemed kinda schlock-y like the resurrected teenage Giles and magic being wiped out. I dunno, part of me would love to see something live-action come out of that universe again but I think it was product of its time. The pop culture atmosphere is super serial now thanks to Nolan/Snyder and all-gritty-everything.
"Hush" and "I Will Remember You" are my favourite Buffy/Angel episodes respectively.
The translucent cage on those new Ultra Boost give me too much of a Presto vibe. Not really feeling them but at least they're not gradients!!
Appropriately named "The Meme Team"
Sign me up