or Connect

Posts by Neo_Version 7

Is it deplorable? Yes, BUT I can't even really fault him. Up until recently, studio heads never gave a flying fuck what fans/nerds/readers, etc. wanted. I mean, just look at the stories being told about producers and head honchos in Hollywood. There was that famous story Kevin Smith told that had the head of Warner Bros. demanded that Superman fight a mechanical spider. It's all about the bottom line to them. Fortunately, things are starting to turn for the better with...
[[SPOILER]]
If any of the following get into heat check mode, it could cause trouble for Chi: Jones, JR, or Miller (Kyrie is a given)
I'm sure they will miss him on the boards.
Oh, the same Bulls that handed GSW one of their only 2 losses at home? Okay.Not but really, GSW will be playing chess while the Bulls play checkers. It will be a sad sight.
Poor Clips...
I like that he's rocking a chrome grill. He's on his Paul Wall
I don't want get to ahead of myself but when Duncan finally retires (which might be in another 10 years), Manu is gone, and Parker eventually leaves too; the thought of the Spurs led by Kawhi is so damn intriguing. What'll it look like? Will the LaMarcus Aldridge rumours come to fruition? LaMarcus, Kawhi, Green, Tiago...
^ In all seriousness, has your mind changed about Kawhi being a max player??