or Connect

Posts by thisstylishlife

Apologies for the focus, but here's a pic I snapped of the Essex, Brown CXL, and Colour 8 CXL when I was at the factory a few weeks back. It's still hard to see in the photo, but in person the brown is noticeably different from the colour 8 in that it is clearly lacking the red tones. 
Looks cool, I like it. Wonder if they'll come out with the other work cloth colors.
I own the Debt B and have never handled the original Tokito, but from what I understand they are sized the same. I am usually a medium and sized up to a large in the Commander and it is still a very trim fit with only enough room for a thin sweater underneath. The size chart on End is pretty accurate, the problem you may have with the Commander is that the waist doesn't taper in so you may feel it is a bit billowy around the midsection if you are a skinny dude, not a...
These are lightly worn unaltered Outlier Climber pants in Size 33. They are made from Outlier's 4Season Schoeller Dryskin fabric.   Measurements can be seen on Outlier's site.   $15 shipping to Canada. $20 shipping to the US.
Indigo dyed cotton twill chino from USDG. Only worn a couple of times, never washed. Tagged as 32, but waist fits more like a 33 or 34.   The fabric is heavy but slightly stretchy. They are a tapered fit with a button fly and are made in Canada. They should fade beautifully.   Retail was $250, selling for $140 plus $15 shipped to Canada or $20 shipped to the US. Please contact me for a quote to other destinations.   Measurements:   Waist: 17.5" Thigh: 12" Inseam:...
Slim fitting white OCBD from Naked and Famous, lightly worn but still in great condition with no discolouration.   It is tagged a size large but fits like a slim darted medium. For example I wear a medium in Brooks Brothers and Gitman Vintage and this shirt is slimmer in every way. This would be best for a slim guy as the arms are too tight for me to role up.   The shirt is made in Canada and the fabric is thicker than any other I've owned at...
Good condition Allen Edmonds Lloyd Wingtips in black size 8.5D. These have always been stored with shoe trees and treated with AE polish. Trees not included.   Shipping is $20 in Canada, $30 to US. Please contact me for a quote to other destinations.
I recently found what is possibly the last NWT Barbour Shoreman Cinnamon Ventile jacket in existence from a US retailer. The medium is just slightly on the tight side in the shoulders and a little short in the arms for me. If anyone has a large in excellent condition that they would like to trade let me know soonest before I start wearing this. Thanks!
Mauro, stop posting on styleforum and go enjoy your vacation dammit!
Have any pics of the patina on the naturals? I'd love to see what they look like broken in. I like the look of the leather laces as well.