or Connect

Posts by overtone

My cemented pair were made in China.
 templeofjawnz@gmail.com  Not surprised that drew hasn't responded to you. I added my own information to the spreadsheet when it first opened. You should be able to as well.
Nope, just an email with tracking number
 thanks. row 40
Received my September 2013 TOJ Black Lamb MA-1 today.   This was the second jacket I ordered (other one being June 2013 which I received in October 2013). Charly helped me with the measurements based off of pictures from my first jacket. The lamb is thicker than the original jacket I got, some veinyness on the left shoulder, but very supple and substantial. I think the fit is great and am glad that I received my jacket. For everyone on the wait list, I would still be...
1 dvskei 2 chenm0416 3 Feji 4 MickeyPunch 5 StPauli 6 reallypeacedoff 7 wklq76a 8 FireGX 9 RetroFuture 10 Spaghettimatt 11 Nolvadex 12 flipster 13 TheObserver 14 bakasam 15 Death24xASecond 16 Demure 17 veekta 18 SuperFamicom 19 pyroxyze 20 ninopwns 21 Danay 22 jim_n 23 segrantz 24 jacobs412 25 Rommel 26 speeed 27 wholeeoh 28 raspberryjam 29 overtone
I never got tracking either but the package came in and the send date on it corresponded to when drew said he would be mailing it out.
Checking in. Mid-July 2013 GFBCDR came in. Leather is thicker than my black lamb from last year, a little veiny, but overall fit is great and looks great. Thanks Drew for coming through (albeit late). Still waiting on lamb ma-1 (Oct 2013)   Double thanks to Charly for sizing.
 @impolyt_one
 Hi Drew, a) In December, you asked us to confirm addresses and items ordered, at which point you told me you had made the trousers for me, but in the wrong size (I had changed the sizing through Charly shortly after ordering). Have the new trousers been produced and when can I expect them? b) Are you still taking spot transfers? How do we know if our item is in production or has been produced now that Charly is not managing the emails?