or Connect

Posts by locallau

Hi, I posted earlier for some opinions on various winter wool coats I was debating on buying. I've got a few more I've picked-out that I'd like you guys to critique. Any suggestions are welcome as well. Prices shown are after coupons and such. Keep in mind that I'm 6'1" 150 pounds, pretty skinny, but not meek, of Asian descent, am a college student, and am going for a classic but unique look. The coat must be somewhat dressy, but not so much that I can't wear it...
Thanks for all the great replies. I'm currently leaning more towards the duffle coat after seeing so many of my friends wearing them today. I have two reservations though, one is the duffle coat's utility. Is it only for streetwear or could one take a girl out to dinner or go to a nice place wearing it (obviously not after getting seated)? Also, I almost forgot that that specific coat is unlined. How would that play into its warmth? More opinions are certainly welcome!...
After much research for a wool coat I can use for the winter, I've come down to 3 choices. Sorry ahead of time if there's a thread for this sort of thing that I didn't come across while using the search function. Also as a note, I haven't tried on the first two coats. 1. Sterlingwear Peacoat for $75 : It seems like one can't go wrong with that price. However, the only qualms I have with choosing this option is that so many people have peacoats. I kind of wanted...
Anyone know of a wool coat that looks similar to this? http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...Type=EverGreen Thanks.
evilgeniusdan, still have those jeans?
Hi, looking for some sizing advice. My waist at its smallest point is 28" long, and where I like to wear my jeans, it is 29-29.5" long. A 34" inseam is the bare minimum I can go. I'm looking at getting a pair of size 28s, but I'm concerned they won't fit after reading posts about someone who wears a size 26 in APC NS who had to size up to a 29 in 5EP x SFs. I haven't tried any other dry jeans, and all my knowledge of them is online-read. This'll be my first pair. Is 28...