or Connect

Posts by locallau

if it doesn't work out for whomever it was sold to, i'll be interested in buying it off them
Where did you two find that red J.Crew chambray, if you don't mind answering? Wish this was a size medium, I'd be all over it. Free bump
New thread with new items added. All prices include shipping within the US (48 states) and paypal fees. Please PM me with any questions. (I check my Inbox very often). Thanks. 1) Samurai S5000BK size 32. Never washed. Worn by the previous owner. Not once by me. Only minor fading on the back pockets; nowhere else. Looks much darker in person. $200 >> $190. >> $175 Waist - 16.5" Rise - 10.75" Thigh - 12" Inseam - 36" Hem - 8.25 2) Nom de guerre Classic fit Dark Grey...
samurai belt to 140 and b.son hoodie to 105
B.son hoodie to $115
Samurai belt to $150
w+h sold price drops on others (items without pics are almost exactly the same as stock pics. ask if you want actual pics though)
New thread with new items added. All prices include shipping within the US (48 states) and paypal fees. Please PM me with any questions. (I check my Inbox very often). Thanks. 1) Studio D'artisan 103's. Pretty much brand new. Worn only to be tried-on. Old-style arcuates and tab. Tagged size 30. Have been soaked, so minimal shrinkage left. $200 >> $190 Waist: 15" Front rise: 10" Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 8.75" Hem: 8" Inseam: 33.5" 2) W+H Tiger Fleece Hoodie. Olive green....
NDG's gone. SD103's to $220
Imperials sold. Price drops around