or Connect

Posts by jaywhyy

The shilling is hard in this thread. 
Moving some stuff to fund new purchases. I'll be selling one of these, and when one is gone, I'll be closing the listing.    Isaia Napoli Shepherd Check (gingham?) in navy/white. This jacket was bought new and altered by a reputable tailor who also does bespoke work. 100% wool, half-lined, 3-roll-2, patch pockets. Hand-stitching every as per Isaia's stuff. Gregory base, 36R. $499 or best offer!         Measurements taken laid flat; no guarantees as I'm not a...
Moving some stuff to fund new purchases. I'll be selling one of these, and when one is gone, I'll be closing the listing.    Isaia Napoli Shepherd Check (gingham?) in navy/white. This jacket was bought new and altered by a reputable tailor who also does bespoke work. 100% wool, half-lined, 3-roll-2, patch pockets. Hand-stitching every as per Isaia's stuff. Gregory base, 36R. $499 or best offer!           Measurements taken laid flat; no guarantees as I'm not a...
New or used?
JLP doesn't? Where did you order your bespoke JLPs?
Burberry London cotton blazer. Retailed for $600 US; bought from bloomingdales in SS 2013. Condition is 8/10; haven't worn in an year; unaltered and never dry-cleaned. I replaced the cheap Burberry buttons with legit mother-of-pearl from Britex. No returns.   Measurements are below, but no guarantees they're perfect as I'm not a tailor.   P2P: 18 inches Shoulder seam-to-seam: 16 inches Sleeve length: 25 inches Top-of-collar to bottom: 30 inchees   If you are in...
Burberry London cotton blazer. Retailed for $600 US; bought from bloomingdales in SS 2013. Condition is 8/10; haven't worn in an year; unaltered and never dry-cleaned. I replaced the cheap Burberry buttons with legit mother-of-pearl from Britex. No returns. Measurements are below, but no guarantees they're perfect as I'm not a tailor.   Measurements: P2P: 18 inches Shoulder seam-to-seam: 16 inches Sleeve length: 25 inches Top-of-collar to bottom: 30 inches   If you...
@PCK1 Any customs/duties from shipping? I understand you're in the U.S. Carpincho suede is amazing.
@scottcw If you're in the bay, go to Johnson's Leathers and get MTM/MTO. Great value. I think @Mr. Moo has a jacket from them that looked nice. 
I've been chatting with Antonio for a possible boot, but his quote I think is getting lost in translation. He mentioned it's 620 euro base price for a standard model, then an "other" 180 euro for a total of 800 euro. Any idea what the 180 is for @j ingevaldsson ? He said he's done the pattern before, so I'm not sure if it's the MTO upcharge.