Posts by jaywhyy

Devil's advocate: If it's your grail and you can afford it, just get it. A grand for a balmain leather is not out there. TBH, you'd probably save more money in the long run if you end up reselling vs Falcon.
I saw the large on yjp, been considering it, but the sleeves sound long.  Can you layer in the medium or only wear a tee? I figure I could swing an M, but mostly concerned with armholes; i can wear a 46 in a 5zip but the armholes cut my circulation off.
NOTE: I will only sell to buyers with feedback going back at least 6 months, and the paypal card name and confirmed shipping address name must match due to scam attempts in the past.   Guidi backzip in cordovan cont; forget the model number, but it's the one with the taller heel and slimmer shaft. Fits a size 10 US / 43 EU. Has been overdyed navy; looks black in some lighting. Fits a size US 10. Hate these things, please buy em. Comes with bag and box.   No returns....
NOTE: There will be no drops in the foreseeable future, and the price is firm. I will only sell to buyers with feedback going back at least 6 months, and the paypal card name and confirmed shipping address name must match due to scam attempts in the past.   EU size 46, FW12 5zip in a heavy calf. Black in most lighting, but in sunlight an earthy moss/olive color will shine through. Some tears in the lining in the cuff of the R sleeve and both armholes; a small white...
Months/years of patience on grailed/yahoojp/rakuten/ebay/etc
How does the junya cafe racer fit? Solid 38 chest, would I be looking at a medium or in true junya fashion a L or xL? Also if anyone has one for sale..  
The model is St. Crepin, 2009. John Lobb releases a dfferent "special edition" shoe ever year called the St. Crepin, so each is designated with the year. 2009 is the best St. Crepin they made, imo.
Cloth choices as in aesthetics, not quality or how long it lasts. Compared to SS, Eidos's cloths are likely more expensive and the suit is factory-made in Italy instead of China -- that's the $300-400 premium. Sartoria Formosa's is not factory-made to my knowledge, and the premium comes from both cloths and handwork.  Agree with clee that fit/silhouette is more important anyway. Never personally been a fan of Sartoria Formosa's silhouette for example, so all the handwork...
Full canvas, mostly machine-finished. Build quality is similar to Ma.Co/Caruso; I don't think you'll see a huge difference from an SS Jort.  That being said, I think the cloth choices for Eidos has always been their strongpoint. 
Curious to how youre finding these; they don't pop up when I search for them alone