or Connect

Posts by jssdc

Bit lame to post your receipt showing you paid $350 in one thread, and then put it up for sale in another asking $1400.
You mean because of the extreme heel gap? I know, right?
Gino - is the length top of collar or bottom of collar?
Razl if it doesn't fit let me know
So do you have to un-holster when entering a bar or is it cool there too?
Thanks for the context, guys - I don't follow the SkoAB thread so I wasn't aware of the details. It seems like Carmina is following the C&J model of implementing price floors to take the brand upmarket. I'm sure they they've done the micro economic analysis to determine that it makes sense, but it's too bad as a consumer. There's definitely a trend of brands consolidating their online footprint (eg G&G essentially getting rid of BE) to reduce price competition. I also...
doodledoc - so your hypothesis is that Skoak will match other retailers' price points (although they have not in the past) by enacting a more than 30% price increase?  Has anyone at Skoak confirmed this?
PSA: Robert Old is having a sale on AS shoes (Moore, Ramsey and Armfield).  Under US$400 shipped after deducting VAT.
In for a trouser length of the sand fresco as well.
The rounded toes look like they fit better (no creasing on the cap) and have less broguing, so therefore are more versatile.I get the leaving brands out, but since with shoes brand is a pretty good quality indicator maybe you could say what each of these is?