or Connect

Posts by jssdc

They appear to be handgrade from the sole treatment - if you look closely you can see closed channel stitching (on the front pic) and a closer, more sculpted waist on the rear 3/4 pic. For better or for worse the only sale C&J they have that I "need" are the suede Tetbury's, but alas not in my size. However, they also have JL Williams in cognac for ca. $800. This has me quite tempted.
The windowpane jacket looks like it may be ok, but it's tough to tell from the way the model is messing with the pose. All of the trousers look bad, and the db fit is really chav central.
^^nice comparison shots! i like how the Cleverley stays straight from the ball to the toe rather than pointing outwards like TG73 or the Vass U, but then has a more pronounced square than the MH71.
^^^i really like those. They were finalists along with the MH71 when I bought my only pair of plain black captoes. G&G were cheaper, which is saying something.
You should check out equus (www.equusleather.co.uk)
For me, yes.
Sold!!!
 I don't have a huge cufflink collection, despite the fact that I nearly always wear FC shirts, but I wear KW sterling knots 90% of the time.
Tan check Corneliani is sold!
Pe3brain I wear a 18.5 shoulder and 22.5 chest and just bought (yesterday actually) a SuSu Hudson in 42. You look like a much bigger dude than me so I'd take the advice of an earlier poster and get an additional size up since you can return for free.