or Connect

Posts by timmygoestothez

Here are two of my problematic sports.  The first, I fear, is too big in the chest; this one also has collar gap issues.  The second, on the other hand, is probably too short.  (I think it's a regular, and I'm 6' 3".)     Are the issues with the tweed SC fixable?     (BTW, if other people agree that these jackets aren't going to work, anyone want to trade?  I'm looking for 40Ls, especially slim fitting ones.)   BTW, I know that in some of the pics one of my arms looks...
Just got back from the local SA.  Found a couple good things, and some weird stuff:     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]
  The only words I have to describe this are "a symphony of awesome."
Trying to acquire a deerstalker.  Search still ongoing.
Recent thrift find: Loden overcoat.  With detachable cape (not sure if that's the right term), traditional back pleat, and armpit vents.  Was $30.  75% wool, 25% alpaca.   Every time I put this on, I love it more.  But I'll have to be good and drunk before venturing into public with the cape part attached.    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]   These are the only pocket tags.  One reason I wasn't sure this was Belvest was that these don't look like the Belvest tags that I've seen in other posts.
My first post got caught up in the "magical black box" for two days, and by the the time it finally went up it was buried under 300 new posts.      If anyone's interested, it's about a "Giorgio of Beverly Hills" cashmere SC I picked up at a thrift store.  I think it might be Belvest, but I don't really know.  post #63566   I'll post pictures soon of a pretty sweet Loden overcoat I recently thrifted, complete with detachable "cape."  Hopefully, that's the sort of...
First post!   I bought this cashmere sport coat a few months ago at a thrift store for $15.  The label reads "Giorgio of Beverly Hills."  Searching the forums led me to the following thread, which suggests that Giorgio's suits were made by Belvest and Brioni: http://www.styleforum.net/t/32056/giorgio-of-beverly-hills.  I'm thinking that this could very well be Belvest.  Evidence: the "pure cashmere" label appears to be the same one that Belvest uses on their stuff (see...