or Connect

Posts by timmygoestothez

Right back at you, dude!  That Harris Tweed you sent is sick nasty, and I can't wait until it's back from the cleaners. 
Gloverall, size 36.  Measurements:23 sleeves from shoulder21.5 p2p pulled tight17 shoulders35 length  [[SPOILER]]  Allen Edmonds Park Avenue & Lexington, 8.5 D. Soles are a bit worn, but uppers are still in great shape.  [[SPOILER]]  
LL Bean Blackwatch Duffel Coat.  Avail. Tagged a large tall, though it has pretty short arms.  (Maybe they've been altered?)  [[SPOILER]]  (I picked up one of these a while back, but it turned out to be a women's coat.  This one is definitely a man's, though!)
Allen Edmonds Park Avenue & Lexington. Both 8.5 D. Both available.  [[SPOILER]]
Patagonia Drifter A/C, size 10.5 (but fits more like a 10 or maybe even a 9.5).  Available.  [[SPOILER]]
Two sweet Pendleton finds (n/a):  [[SPOILER]] And the g/f found a sweet Gloverall in size 36. Haven't had a chance to try it on yet, but probably will be avail., since it's almost certainly too short in the arms for me.  [[SPOILER]]
Here's some stuff I'm looking to trade. LL Bean Norwegian Sweater (100% wool, so one of the newer ones).  Size large, but cut very big, so more like an extra large: [[SPOILER]]   Some ties.  L to R: BB linen, Lands End, BB, vintage madras for local men's shop. [[SPOILER]]   J Press short sleeve shirt.  Large. [[SPOILER]]   Canali linen shirt.  Marked a 40/15.75, but fits a bit larger than that.   [[SPOILER]]   BB Extra Slim Fit 16/35 [[SPOILER]]   I'm a M and a 40L or...
Available: a made in USA Pendleton board shirt.  Size medium.  21.25" P2P and 22.25" sleeves from shoulder seam.  There are three small holes near the hem, but they're not noticeable (I discovered them only once I held the shirt up to the window). I'm getting rid of this because the sleeves are about 1" to 1.5" too short for me. [[SPOILER]]   What I'm looking for: another Pendleton board shirt (they're really cool!) in size Medium with ****24"+ sleeves****. 
Hey guys, let's all be friends again.    
Available for trade: Recent LL Bean Norwegian Sweater (the 100% wool kind).  Large.  [[SPOILER]]