or Connect

Posts by MeMyselfAndI

Long cardigan in cotton from Lad Musician. Great color, very good condition. Slight piling. Size 40. I would say a tts XS.       Interested in trading with some Arcteryx Veilance stuff in XS, by the way.
Overshirt by WJK. Great quality as usual with WJK. Thick cotton, kinda warm. Closed by two hooks.   Tagged M, but would fit a XS to slim S. Overall good state, i would say a 7/10.     Interested in trading with some Arcteryx Veilance stuff in XS, by the way.
More like an interest check. Not in a hurry to sell those ;) Selling because i'm moving on to some more techwear oriented outfits. Interested in trading with some Arcteryx Veilance stuff in XS, by the way.   Awesome reversed cordovan InAisce boots. Size is 40. I am usually a 6.5UK and they are just perfect.   Built to last forever, vibramed since day one. I think those were made by Layer-0 for InAisce. Quality is awesome.
Selling my Attachment high collar wool coat. In black, size 1.   Very nice coat, unfortunately a bit snug on me (see the fitpic).   Good condition, like a 7-8/10. Worn, some minor fabric loss on the edges but nothing noticeable. Lining was partly changed by a tailor, now in perfect condition.   Will ship from France. Shipping to US is around 25-30$.   I included the AW12 lookbook picture. The coat i sell is the same in black.   Interested in trading with some...
t's a long shot but...   WTB Arcteryx Veilance Monitor Coat In dark green and XS.   Exact same as provided picture.   Thanks a lot.    
Originally a straight cut, but leg opening was adjusted to a slim 17.5cm. Thus the low price.  Runs a big 28. Inseam is 92cm, 36.2inches. I did cut the typical DRKSHDW long hanging tag. It just gets annoying in the long run... Very comfy pair of jeans with a typical DRKHDW distressed treatment and stacking.  Some wear on the knee and on he belt that adds character. Got these pants like this.   Overall condition would be a strict 6-7/10, with a lot of life left for a...
Awesome blazer from the now defunct brand The Individualist[s], by Louise a Frank. One of the creators, Frank, now works for the brand Some[thing]. Kinda InAisce feel when worn collar up.  Very nice black linen, with a cotton lining.  Construction is top notch, with padded shoulders. No material nor size tag, but fits a S to a small M. Arms were trimmed as they were incredibly long.  S2S 45cm  P2P 49cm  Arm length 62 cm  Overall length 74cm Note : shipping from Europe...
Want to buy this classic from Alden.   Looking for a size 6.5E (best) or 7D in the classical color #8.   I will study any offer. Please include the shipping to France in your price ;)   Edit : got them in retail. Classified closed.
Removed from classified.
[[SPOILER]]  Some stuff where bought on this forum. Thanks guys.